Everyone was feeling so nervous and anxious about the 1st day... so glad it's over with.
Chloe started full day kindergarten!
Love this picture! She insisted that we needed to get a picture of all her "hello kitty stuff."
Maddi started 2nd grade
Her cute backpack
Abbi started 5th grade
Her cute backpack... that we searched about 10 stores for!
And don't forget Molly with her new Elmo backpack. She really thought she was going to school. After I dropped off her sisters, she kept saying, "I want my class!"
Love this picture! She insisted that we needed to get a picture of all her "hello kitty stuff."
Maddi started 2nd grade
Her cute backpack
Abbi started 5th grade
Her cute backpack... that we searched about 10 stores for!
And don't forget Molly with her new Elmo backpack. She really thought she was going to school. After I dropped off her sisters, she kept saying, "I want my class!"







No comments:
Post a Comment