November 13- After Maddi finished her cartoon show this morning, she came downstairs and announced, "I'm going outside to catch worms." (it rained all night and morning) She then went in the kitchen to find a little container, put her shoes on, and then said, "Mom, you better get your camera so you can get a picture of me catching my worms. I'm going to find one named Bob and one named Sally."
Here she is in her jammies looking for worms!
This is Bob. Maddi looked all over for Sally and then told me, "It's ok, I think I stepped on Sally." Ok- whatever! So she brought Bob inside and then noticed he looked like he was sleeping. (or dying!) So a few minutes later I convinced Maddi to let him go in the grass where he would be with his family and friends. Good-Bye Bob, see you on the next rainy day!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment