Thursday, July 17, 2008

Seaside

Chloe is so funny! Jana and I were laughing so hard- everytime I smiled at her and said "cheese" she would do it back at me. She especially liked that there was a mirror right infront of her so she could see herself. What a cheeseball!


Later in the afternoon we decided to rent a bicycle built for.... let's see...14!!! It was so much fun to see the look on people's faces. I think everyone was especially surprised that we would be riding around with 3 babies on our laps.
About half way through our ride a few of the kids said they were hungry. And what do you know we happened to be passing a bagel shop, and- it had a drive-thru! So- we went through the drive-thru and ordered bagels for everone. And they just happened to be the best bagels ever!
We'll be back someday.
Good Times!

No comments: