The girls took dance lessons from Studio C this year and both had Miss Kimber for a teacher. The recital was lastnight and it was so fun! I love getting them ready- costumes, make-up, hair, it's all a part of the experience. I looked at them when they were all put together and just couldn't believe how cute they were! On the way their both girls were talking about how excited and nervous they were to get up on the big stage. (Justin and I were both nervous too, especially for Maddi)
Abbi in action with her class at the dress rehearsal. She danced to "One way or Another." Maddi danced to "Big Ben."
Maddi did it! I didn't get a picture of her on stage because I was so worried about her the whole time I didn't even think of pulling out the camera. But she really did it, she didn't run off stage, she didn't cry (one little girl did), she actually did most of the dance moves and most importantly she looked soooooooo cute!
Abbi loves this costume (she's already mentioned using it for Halloween as a possible superhero costume)! It looks so cute on her and she performed her dance very well. It was a very fast, upbeat song and we were very proud of her for pulling it off even with a little stage fright! (she squinted at the bright lights the whole time and wouldn't crack a smile)
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment